In Georgetown on official government business? The Graham Hotel Georgetown offers government rates for Washington accommodations to military personnel, their dependents and members of several government/military associations for both official and leisure travel. An eligible party must occupy the room to qualify for this rate plan and ID must be presented on check-in.
Competitive government rates are available to the following:
- Government/Military employees on official travel status
- Government reimbursement contractors on official government business
- Active/retired military or their dependents on leisure travel
- Members of certain government/military associates on leisure travel
- Appropriate identification will be required upon check-in